Your Asset Performance Partner
From electrical and mechanical component overhauls for surface and underground equipment through to billion-dollar mine and port construction projects, G&S Engineering offer comprehensive services that encompass the entire project lifecycle from construction, through maintenance and optimisation to final decommissioning and deconstruction. Our capabilities include all structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation, manufacturing and fabrication, and engineering disciplines.
G&S has built a strong position in the Australian market and formed lasting relationships with major listed resource companies as well as boutique industrials.
Our core services include:
- Construction, delivering both greenfield and brownfield capital projects for clients’ operational assets and infrastructure; and
- Maintenance and asset management services, providing maintenance, shutdown, optimisation and sustaining capital solutions for new and existing surface and underground fixed and mobile plant
One size doesn’t fit all
Every business is different, so we take a personal, hands-on approach to understand client-specific requirements. Through collaboration and open discussions we get to know your business, your expectations and your long term goals. Depending on your requirements we can draw on the broader capabilities of Calibre businesses allowing you to engage one team, one company and one contract for your entire project. Equally, if your preference is to let individual project components, we take a partnership approach to all deliverables.
Client service defines our success.
- Your priorities are clearly understood,
- G&S teams will always give you clear and honest advice;
- Complete transparency is our mantra and value for money a guiding principle.
G&S’ passionate team are experienced, skilled and safety focused. Our teams deploy to where clients need us. Moreover, our site teams are supported by permanent operations in Mackay, Brisbane and Perth. Our network of rural, regional and capital city locations allow us to respond effectively and efficiently to client needs, minimising downtime and maximising productivity.
This commitment culminates in tangible and practical solutions, delivered safely and with passion.
We invite you to discuss how G&S can improve your business bottom line. Contact Mick Crowe, Managing Director – G&S Engineering.