Resource & Reserves Services
Our team of geology and mine engineering consultants have capabilities in open cut and underground bulk minerals, industrial minerals, precious metals and base metals projects.
We have worldwide experience with conceptual, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, short and long term mine planning and scheduling, underground thin vein mining, and hard rock mining using software such as XPAC, Vulcan, Surpac, Datamine and Whittle.
Across numerous countries and commodities, we have helped deliver projects ranging from exploration targets, development projects, and minor operations, through to multinational operations.
- Contract management
- Due diligence and audits
- Equipment selection
- Financial and technical evaluation
- Mine optimisation and operational optimisation
- Mine planning and scheduling
- Project assessment
- Resource/reserve evaluation
- Scoping, pre-feasibility, feasibility study input and management
- Statutory resource/reserve reporting to relevant geographic standards, and
- Strategic development.
Contact - Australia
+61 8 9327 9500