Across diverse sectors, our experienced electrical, instrumentation and controls teams provide a broad capability to support your project’s development.
From new construction, through maintenance and shutdowns, to other specialist services, we bring together the right skill set to support all electrical and telecommunications infrastructure.
Depending on your requirements, our electrical teams can stand alone or work in partnership with mechanical teams to provide a range of services, including:
- Control system upgrades
- Earthing upgrades to meet AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules
- Electrical engineering support
- Electrical maintenance planning and scheduling
- Flow testing, quantity and mass
- Hazardous area upgrades to meet current AS/NZS 60079 requirements
- HV electricians and installations
- Instrumentation technicians’ PLC support
- Motor diagnostic testing “All Test”
- Offsite services through our NATA endorsed workshop
- Protection and monitoring systems
- Reticulation to 66kV
- Rostered onsite electrical maintenance services (e.g down days, minor project work, shift relief)
- Switchboard manufacture and industrial wiring, and
- Thermography surveys.
Electrical and power speciality
Diona, Calibre’s civil design and construction specialist, is the provider of choice for the delivery of power utilities, including transmission, distribution, substations and overhead power lines.
From inception to relocation, we draw on more than 15 years’ electricity panel experience to ensure your project is delivered smoothly with minimal disruptions and with minimal community impact.