Paraburdoo Sustaining Works
Pilbara Region, Western Australia, Australia
Paraburdoo Sustaining Works involved a program of sustaining capital projects, across the entire Paraburdoo site, executed in 4 phases and intended to raise production at Paraburdoo to 19Mtpa.
Calibre’s Projects and Technologies divisions were engaged as the engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) consultant to deliver the following works:
- Upgrades to the stockyard stackers and reclaimers
- New switch rooms and electrical upgrades across the plant
- Upgrade to the train load-out
- Screen refurbishment
- Installation of new camp
- New tailings line
- Upgrade to thickener and cyclone feed pumps
- Instrumentation upgrades within nes plant, and
- Chute replacements across the plant.
- First phase 28% throughput increase (5Mtpa) was achieved within eight months.
- The project was successfully completed on schedule and budget with an exemplary safety record.
Brockman 4 Operational Technology Systems
BHP Billiton Iron Ore Process Control Network (PCN) Remediation
BHP Billiton Coal Operational Technology Service Management
Rio Tinto Remote Operations Centre Enablement