Daunia Mine Coal Handling and Preparation Plant (CHPP) Installation
BHP Billiton Mitsubishi Alliance (BMA)
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
G&S undertook the structural, mechanical, piping and electrical instrumentation (SMP&EI) installation of the Daunia Mine Coal Handling and Preparation Plant (CHPP).
- ROM bin including feeder breaker
- Raw coal sizing station including secondary sizer, roller screen and tertiary sizer
- Two product processing system (spirals and microcel flotation)
- Rejects disposal system including coarse rejects bin and separate rejects belt press filter building
- Two thickeners – welded type
- Two radial stackers
- Coal valves product reclaim via four coal valves
- High voltage installation, and
- Electrical and instrumentation installation.
Our team supplied all construction equipment, cranage, supervision and labour required for the project including commissioning support labour spanning pre-commissioning through to wet commissioning and handover.
All plant was delivered on time, without any injuries and with a peak workforce of over 170 people. Extension contracts were awarded for HV installation.
BHP Billiton Iron Ore Process Control Network (PCN) Remediation
Christmas Creek – Stage 1 Expansion Project
Christmas Creek – Stage 2 Expansion Project
Horizon Power SCADA Managed Services
BHPB Iron Ore (IO) Abnormal Situation Management (ASM) SCADA Upgrade
Goonyella Riverside Substation Replacement