Buy or Sell Shares
Trading Calibre Shares
Trading via the Low Volume Financial Market has been temporarily suspended. For more information click here.
Trading Shares on the Low Volume Financial Market
The process for trading Calibre Shares on the Low Volume Financial Market is:
- Review the Low Volume Financial Market Introduction and Important Notes.
- Review the Register of Buyers and Sellers and Trading History.
- Register Your Interest to buy or sell Calibre Shares.
- If you are a Buyer or a Seller, you may request that Calibre provides you will details of any Seller or of any Buyer. To request this information contact the Company Secretary.
- Finalise the transaction by completing a Standard Transfer Form available from Link Market Services, and return it to the Registry.
The matching, negotiation and execution of any transaction that occurs will take place between the Buyer and Seller without any involvement from Calibre. Settled transactions will be processed by the Calibre Share Registry, Link Market Services. Once the transaction has been processed by the Registry, the Company Secretary will update the register of Buyers and Sellers.
The Company advises that:
- The market is covered by an exemption under section 791C of the Corporations Act 2001,
- The operator is not licensed under Part 7.2 of the Corporations Act 2001,
- The operator is not subject to the legal obligations that apply to the operator of a licensed market, including the requirement, to the extent that this is reasonably practicable to do so, to do all things necessary to ensure that the market is a fair, orderly and transparent market.
Trading Shares Outside the Low Volume Financial Market
You may elect to find your own counterparty for a share trade outside the Low Volume Financial Market. In order to do this, you must finalise a trade with an identified counterparty and submit the completed Standard Transfer Form to Link Market Services. This form is available from Link Market Services.
Please note that Calibre has no role in the negotiation and pricing of any trade on or outside the Low Volume Financial Market. The financial information that Calibre has lodged with ASIC (available in the Shareholder Records section of the website) may assist you in trading your Shares outside the Low Volume Financial Market that Calibre provides. Before completing your trade, you should check this section for any recently included information.
If you have any queries about the process, please contact our Company Secretary.